Stop The War Be Kind To Your Body
- Be your body's best friend, not its enemy.
- Eat when you are hungry, rest when you are tired. Get active when you are bored.
- Keep a list of at least 10 positive things you like about yourself, not necessarily about the way you look.
- Inside and out your body is an absolutely amazing thing, celebrate it occasionally.
- Never say never, going outside of your comfort zone is really good for your body and your brain.
- Daily meditation, even for 5 minutes, can help you reconnect with your body.
- Think about all of the good things your body has done for you, experienced with you or given you.
- Ornaments are for hanging on a Christmas tree. Your body is a finely tuned instrument and really needs to move.
- Your friends and the people around you should make you feel happy not bad.
- Be a part of your life, don't let your image of your body stop you participating.
- Old is a state of mind not a definition of who you are.
- Death is inevitable, and unpredictable,live like there is no tomorrow.
YOU ARE UNIQUE, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THERE IS NO ONE ELSE QUITE LIKE YOU