Bodyweight Exercise Revisited,
3 Good Reasons to Get Fit Now
In our high tech world we often forget that some of the best improvements in our physical health and fitness can be had just by using your own bodyweight, with some simple bodyweight exercises.
Not only are they the easiest place to start, they cover off a multitude of beginning excuses.
Bodyweight exercises mean there is:
- No need to buy expensive items, or in fact any items at all really.
- No need for expensive gym memberships.
- No excuses when you are away from home or it is too hot, too cold, raining or snowing because they can be done just about anywhere.
They are also a really good place to start if you’ve been out of exercise for a while.
To get you going I’ve put together a quick circuit you can do anywhere anytime.
You can download it here. Bodyweight Circuit
Of course all of the general exercise rules apply…..
- Warm up first,
- Take a moment at the end to cool down and
- Make sure you stretch EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Why Not SIGN UP for my free Newsletter. Tips for being healthy and well, delivered straight into your Inbox.