Boost Your Chances of Success, Exercise at Home
With our busy lives and responsibilities it is sometimes hard to make time to visit the gym or go outside for a walk. Even the most dedicated of us will have times when we just can’t fit it in outside.
Don’t worry exercising at home is as good, if not better sometimes, for keeping up your commitment to being physically well and healthy.
7 Good Reasons to Exercise at Home.
- You don’t have to leave the house. This is a bonus when you are having a bad hair day or it is too cold, too hot, too windy, too wet, too whatever excuse you can come up with.
- It doesn’t matter what you wear. No one will see you, except maybe your cat, so you can wear your daggiest clothes and your favorite old baggy t-shirt and you don’t have to worry about what anyone else will think.
- You don’t need special equipment. You can use your lounge for triceps dips. Your back step for step-ups. The lounge room floor as a dance space. In actual fact this can fuel your creativity by trying to use as many parts of your house as a gym as you can.
- Pre and Post workout nutrition, and hydration, is not a problem. You can have a drink when you like and food to fuel up or recover is right there. So getting your replacement carbohydrates within the 30 minutes post exercise is a breeze
- Saves time because you are not travelling to go to the gym, or the club, or wherever else, you have maybe an extra 30-60 minutes, which on a busy day may make all the difference.
- You can do whatever you feel like. One of the amazing things about living in this century is the incredible access we have to information. From DVD’s about core workouts through to classes on ballroom dancing. They are all available from the comfort of your lounge room, even your hotel room.
- You can do it anytime you like not only what you feel like but also whenever you feel like it. Before everyone else gets up, when everyone has gone to bed or gone off to work, or even in the middle of the night when everyone else is asleep. You never have to worry. The Internet never sleeps, well not that I’ve noticed.
Why Not SIGN UP for my free Newsletter. Tips for being healthy and well, delivered straight into your Inbox.